Me and Philip

Me and Philip
Love of My Life

Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh My Football Has kept Us BUSY!!

So It was been awhile since I have been on here, we have been so busy with LIFE!! The boys have been playing football and Baseball, Philip and I have been working non-stop!! It has been CRAZY!.

Philip and I just got back from Las Vegas, my job had our Annual Conference we had a great time! Lots of things to do and places to see. My bosses took us out Friday night while we were there, boy did we have a great time. We didnt get back to the room until 430 in the morning! Wow I am way to old for all nighters. Then at 700am Philip and I had to get up and get ready for our Hoover Dam Tour, I was not feeling well at all. Philip was still a little under the influence! LOL!! But all was well!

I will try to get some pics up later.

1 comment: