Me and Philip

Me and Philip
Love of My Life

Monday, February 22, 2010

Update on the Bryant Boys

First I want to say SORRY I have not been on here in awhile. I will try to do better!!

They have all been doing really good, just playing sports! It seems like that is all we do! They finished football with a Bang and then Basketball was a great success as well. Nathan is finishing up his basketball season. Dylan has started Baseball practice last week, he is so tired when he gets home from practice he eats dinner, showers and homework and Text. If he are lucky we get to visit with him a little before he says I am going to bed Goodnight! Ryan and Nathan will be starting Baseball probably in a couple weeks full force, however Nathan will be starting this Sunday if the weather is good!

They are growing so fast! I sure miss those hugs and kisses for No reason! Although I still get my hugs and kisses on the cheek now. They are very good about that!

I will try to get some pics posted once I figure this thing out, just figured out a background! I am learning! Until next time everyone stay warm as they say we are suppose to get some more snow tonight!

With Love
The Bryant Home

No comments:

Post a Comment