Me and Philip

Me and Philip
Love of My Life

Friday, March 5, 2010

Our 15th Wedding Anniversary



Happy 15th Wedding Anniversay to Us!!!




Wow, I have such an amazing husband he loves me unconditionally, and always very supportive with what I am doing. Woke up yesterday to "Honey Happy Anniversary I love you so much you have given me the best 15 years ever" He is always saying sweet things like that. Of course, we both had to work yesterday, next year we are taking off work the day! I got to work and about 1030 had the most amazing flower arrangement sent to me and of course it was from the hubby! The card said "Happy Anniversary, this has been the best 15 years, Love your Man" We have been through so much together and that had even brought us closer to each other. I would not ask for anything different with my hubby, he works and supports us and always willing to help me with the house and cook.. Honey you are the GREATEST!!!!!
We are going to go out this Saturday to celebrate our 15th anniversary. I dont know what is planned all i know for sure is I couldnt make any plans for Saturday evening.









No comments:

Post a Comment