Me and Philip

Me and Philip
Love of My Life

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeling Not So Good

Well today I am not feeling very well, I went home yesterday and went to bed, I guess I have another infection or I am just trying to pass another kidney stone! Who knows! I think I might go get a pedicure and manicure tonight that might make me feel a little better. Ryan has football practice tonight!

I went with Philip (Jerry) to eat lunch today it was a good visit, we dont get to visit much anymore with running these boys everywhere. So we try to sneak in a few days when we can.

I have been so busy at work this week, one person is out of the office for the week and everything that can happen has happen let me tell you, but we are making it. So with that said I guess I better go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment