Me and Philip

Me and Philip
Love of My Life

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goodness Gracious

Well Well, I guess today is going to be one of those days! I took off yesterday went to the doctor I have yet another UTI so he gave me some antibotics and this time he also put me on a water pill, my goodness seems like all I do now is visit the bathroom and not just tinkle I mean I pee!!! I guess it is all a good thing!!

Yesterday evening Ryan's football team had a scrimmage over at Paoli they did so good, the Paoli Pugs never scored a touchdown, our little defensive team is GREAT, we scored about 4 or 5 touchdowns!! Ryan carried the ball probably a total of 100 yards. He did so good, little turkey he is so mean out there on the field. After the game we went and ate at Mazzio's in Pauls Valley little Chasa only ate 1 piece of Pizza could not believe that! I was so hot from sitting in the heat at the scrimmage that my head was hurting so bad I was seeing spots. Thats when I know it is time for bed, so we got home I took a bath and I went to bed, my head was killing me and this morning the headache is still not fully gone, have to be sure to not move so fast or it just pounds. It is terrible. But thank Goodness that Ryan doesnt have practice again till Friday evening. So that means 2 nights of just going home and doing dinner and laundry!!! Well better go to work now. It is about that time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment