Me and Philip

Me and Philip
Love of My Life

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Blues

Today I woke up had to fix chocolate gravy and biscuits, Dylan has a friend who just loves to eat my gravy and biscuits he seen me at the school yesterday and ask me if I would fix him some, so of course I could not say no! Sheila brought him to the house this morning to join the boys at breakfast! What a way to start the day! I guess today is going to be a rainy day, as I sit here at work I look out the window and it is just pouring, I could think of so many other things to do besides sit here at the computer and enter data! Oh well, I guess that is how life goes! Surely it wont rain all day, that will call for a long sleepy day!! IF the rain goes away I will be heading back to the football field this evening with Ryan, he had a great practice yesterday, he was a leader for the drills he thought that was cool! That turkey has gotten quicker!! Nathan had a little homework, but not just him I did too! (Thanks Mrs. Lisa King) it was fun though! Dylan got his helmet yesterday at practice today starts his official 1st practice of 2009-2010 school year go DAVIS WOLVES!! Philip (Jerry) is working around town this week so he is home early thank the Good Lord! I guess I better get off and get back to work! Love my family and really missing my mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment